Monday, March 24, 2014

Peer Review

Today in class we did a peer review on our drafts. I enjoyed this activity a lot,because I got very insightful views on my essay,and ways that I can improve my essay. My peers liked my writing style, but thought that my paragraphs were too long and that i was clustering to much information into each paragraph. They suggested that I split up my paragraphs and focus on one topic per paragraph. I definitely plan on organizing and splitting up my paragraphs and shift onto one central topic for each. My worries for this assignment are all about the organization of my paragraphs and  essay overall. I would love to have a class on how one should properly organize their ideas in an essay, if their are any hints or trick that may make it easier to know when a paragraph should end. I may ask the professor to proof read my essay or at least go to the writing center for some more insight on what i can improve.      

No comments:

Post a Comment